Sunday, November 21, 2010

day 2 — your crush




Dearest Jake, aka the LOVE of my life, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways. Lol.

I think I began this obsession with you when you were in Bubble Boy and from then on it was ALL downhill for me.. I cannot get enough of your face or your talent. My ALL time favorite movie that you have done SO FAR, is Jarhead.. I dont know if its because you were so GOD DAMN BUFF and HOT, or because you actually did a great job playing a Marine. I also loved you in The Good Girl. You were sweet, sensitive, and kind.. You wrote love letters to Jennifer Aniston but then in the end, since you couldnt be with her, you killed yourself because you loved her SO MUCH and couldnt be without her. Not a smart move. Ive been here the whole time. You should have just MOVED to Vegas and I WOULD HAVE TOTALLY been with you. I had a douchebag of a boyfriend i would have left for you in a heartbeat! Lol.. That would have been the PERFECT ending.

If you ever DO find yourself in Las Vegas and you decide Taylor Swift is too much of a BORING, twangy, red neck, country girl for you, give me a holllllller.. LOVE always, your #1 fan, Maggie. :)

P.S. I can't wait for Love and Other Drugs.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment