Saturday, November 20, 2010

day 1 — your best friend

Marte!
I THOUGHT this was going to be simple but there are SO MANY things I can say about you, that I dont know if ill have enough time or SPACE! :)

How can I breath with NO AIR? You are like AIR to me. The Peanut Butter to my Jelly, (well sugarfree jelly), the cheese to my crackers, the Mario Lopez to my ABDC, (Did he just say we Da Man-aze?), and the 16 to my pregnant. Lol.

No really where do I start.. Horizon. BEST school EVER! Only b/c it brought us together, otherwise, id say that school is NOT so good.. Lol. Anyways, back to you. (Its obvious we both have A.D.D.)..

Youre beautiful in everyway. I love how LOVING and caring you are. How SMART you are. How you give me advice on certain guys because you know someone JUST like them and youve been dealing with it longer.. I love that we finish each others sentences because we are SO ALIKE its SCARY! "Smithsonian!"... WTF?!

Like you said in your letter to me, we are DEF SOULMATES and you are DEF my other half! You are like the sister I never had, (nor did I want one), but I am glad you came into my life. You have been there for me when I was at my lowest and when I thought life could get NO WORSE.. You have been there with me thru thick and thin and I appreciate you more than you know.. :) You make me smile and laugh when I am sad and you and I NEVER fight which I LOVE... I am SO glad I get to call you my BEST FRIEND everyday and I cant wait to grow old with you and make SO many more memories.. Random road trips and making MANY more mistakes are DEF in the near future now that we are BOTH single!.. I love you A LOT and I am happy that we have each other when times are easy, hard, when boys break our hearts and need MEN to pick up the pieces, when they love us too much and when they become obsessed with us and we have to either CHANGE our phone numbers OR MOVE! Lol. You are amazing in everyway and I hope that everyone sees it as much as I do.. :)

P.S. Sorry about Farley peeing everywhere. Lol. im gonna make him wear a diaper from now on.

LOVE,
your hottest bestest friend EVER! :)

1 comment:

  1. YOU are da man-aze! i love u more than i love this post! (and i love this post A LOT!)
    we will be bff FOREVER really...and i cant wait for what life has in store for us! :)

    ReplyDelete