Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 30 → A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself.

I decided to do 2 days in one b/c I do what I want. Lol

Dear Maggie,

You are an amazing woman with SO MANY qualities. You deserve the MOST out of life and sometimes you settle for less than what you THINK you deserve. I love your personality, your eyes and how nice and kind you can be at times, unless someone fucks you over, then the bitchy side comes out. BUT I love that about you too. I love that you have gotten more of a backbone over the past few years and stopped letting everyone walk all over you. I love that you would do ANYTHING for your friends and family at the drop of a hat. I love that you are funny, witty and almost everyone you cross paths with thinks you are wonderful and have such a great outlook on life. I love that you always look at the glass half full instead of half empty and you make the BEST out of ANY situation... You have made MANY mistakes which I KNOW you are TRULY sorry for and wish that you wouldnt have made, but thats life. You lived and you learned from ALL of those things. The only thing I DONT LOVE about you, is that you are VERY irresponsible when it comes to your health. I would LOVE to see you stick to the gym, eat better, and be happier in life. Don't let people that mean NOTHING, get you down. They obviously werent worth your time or tears and dont care about anyone but themselves. I love that you can be strong, but weak. I think we ALL have that flaw at times. I just want you to keep your head up and understand that sometimes life is rough and you will have the BEST days and the WORSE days but if you wake up each day and JUST smile, you will get thru ANYTHING. You are a GREAT person inside and out and all your close friends and family know that.. Dont let ANYONE let you ever doubt that. :)

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment